Short Message/Messaging Service, commonly abbreviated as SMS, is a text messaging service component of most telephone, Internet, and mobile device systems. It uses standardized communication protocols that let mobile devices exchange short text messages.
Recently I was trying to use BSNL to send SMS HFEST to 5575750 using their mobile number registered with HSBC but it was not sent and somehow once sent but not received. So today in this post we are talking about this problem and solutions to it so do read till the end.
Message Not Sending To 5575750
Your sim SMS Center Number might be wrong, so in this case, you can try either refreshing or updating SMSC. Remember you should use the SMSC of your area only. You should choose SMSC according to your area which you can get from Google.
Steps to update or refresh SMSC:
- Dial – *#*#4636#*#* on Keypad.
- It will automatically open the ‘Testing’ settings.
- Now if you have two sims in your android phone then choose accordingly. In my case, I opened ‘Phone information1’.
- Now scroll down and try to find the ‘SMSC’ option, here will see the Refresh option tap it.
- if it didn’t work for you then type your network operator’s SMSC number of your area and tap Update.
Restarting your phone can sometimes resolve issues with sending messages. To restart your phone, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button on your phone until the options to power off or restart appear.
- Tap “Restart” or “Reboot“.
- Wait for your phone to restart.
- Try sending the message again.
If there is an incorrect Date and Time on your device then it may be a root cause of the issue and it may create other issues too. So try to fix it.
Here are the steps to set your device time accurately:
- Open your phone’s Clock app.
- Tap More and go to Settings.
- To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set the time zone automatically.
- To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.
Hope this post is helpful and that you get help to Message Not Sending To 5575750. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.