Amazon Fire Stick is a popular streaming device that allows you to watch TV shows, movies, and other content from various streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
Sometimes users may encounter issues with the device, such as the Amazon Fire Stick not showing the network. In this article, we will discuss the possible reasons behind this issue and provide solutions to fix it.
Solutions to Amazon Fire Stick not Showing Network
Fix: Amazon fire stick not working After the update
How to Fix Amazon Fire Stick Error code P-49999
Fix: Amazon fire stick error code 6670
Solutions to Amazon Fire Stick, not Showing Network
1. Check Wi-Fi Signal Strength
If you are experiencing a weak Wi-Fi signal, move your Amazon Fire Stick closer to the Wi-Fi router. You can also try moving the Wi-Fi router to a more central location or use a Wi-Fi range extender to boost the signal.
2. Check Wi-Fi Connectivity
Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is working properly and that there are no connectivity issues. You can try resetting the Wi-Fi router and checking the network settings on your Amazon Fire Stick to ensure that they match.
3. Restart the Device
Sometimes, simply restarting your Amazon Fire Stick can resolve the issue. To do this, unplug the device from the power source and wait for a few minutes before plugging it back in.
4. Check for Software Updates
Check if there are any software updates available for your Amazon Fire Stick. If there are, download and install them. This may resolve any compatibility issues and improve the performance of your device. If various OTT platforms like Hotstar Not Working on Amazon Fire Stick TV then can be easily solved with the updating Amazon Fire Stick.
Step-by-Step Guide to Updating Software in Amazon Fire Stick:
- Turn on your TV and Amazon Fire Stick.
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Select “Settings” from the top menu bar.
- Scroll to the right and select “My Fire TV” or “Device” depending on the version of your Fire Stick.
- Select “About” from the options.
- Select “Check for System Update.”
- Your Amazon Fire Stick will start looking for updates. If an update is available, you will see a message indicating that a new version of the software is available for download.
- Select “Download and Install” to begin the update process.
- Wait for the download to complete. This may take a few minutes, depending on the size of the update and the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, your Amazon Fire Stick will automatically restart to apply the update.
- After the restart, you will see a message confirming that the update was successful.
5. Reset to Factory Settings
If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your Amazon Fire Stick to its factory settings. To do this, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Reset to Factory Defaults. This will erase all your data and settings, so make sure to back up any important data before proceeding.
The Amazon Fire Stick not showing the network can be time taking to solve, but there are several solutions to fix the issue. The most common reasons for the issue are weak Wi-Fi signal, Wi-Fi connectivity issues, device software issues, and hardware issues.
Try the solutions listed above to resolve the issue. If none of the solutions work, you may need to contact Amazon customer support for further assistance.